Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I Adore




I just ordered this dress (aptly named I Adore dress) by Rose from LaGarconne. Needless to say, I love this dress. I have always been a fan of dresses that appear simple from the front and have an element of surprise from the back.



This dress is, to me, perfection. If I were to design the perfect dress, this is what it would look like. The dress comes from a new line, Rose, designed by two stylists out of LA. Saks and Revolve both carry the line, and I am surprised it has not been more coveted (you can find all of the pieces on sale at both sites). I like the moody, romantic style of the line, as well as its simplicity.

I picked up another great piece from their line, a whisper-thin tee shirt with the following words written in cursive along the bottom: "he offered her the world, she said she had her own." I couldn't have said it better myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment